Woodland’s Hunt Club offers large private fields with great cover and natural habitat unique to southern California’s Imperial Valley. Bring your own dogs or reserve an experienced dog and pro dog handler. Begin your morning walking through fields of alfalfa and bermuda grasses while chasing pheasants, chukar, and quail. Our miles of ditches are roaded and perfect for elusive pheasants and bird dogs.
Open Sept 1st thru April 1st
7 days from 7:00am until sunset
Pheasant Chukar Quail
Our members have access to 9 private ranches to hunt with 9,000 acres of great cover through April 1st of 2020
What Members Can Expect
- Woodland’s Hunt Club Members hunt dove during both seasons.
- Members bag 3 pheasant daily and average 6-10 hunt days per season!
- Chukar and quail are bagged quite often. Turkey success is 90% for members willing to hunt just 1 day. Jump shooting ducks can be challenging we’re continually working to improve your opportunities.
- We hunt 7 days a week from 7am to sunset.
Hunt Dove, Pheasant, Chukar, and Turkey
- Bring your dogs or reserve a pro dog handler.
- Dove opens Nov 9 – Dec 23, 2019. Daily bag limit 15.
- Daily bag 3 pheasant, 3 chukar and 4 quail. The season runs from Oct 5, 2019 – Apr 12, 2020.
- Turkey is open from Mar 1 – May 3, 2020. Bag 1 per member.
- Dog handlers are $100/half day • $200/full day
Questions and Prices?
Call or text the owner Mendel Woodland (626) 255-1422 and he’ll happily explain Memberships and Expectations!
Bird cleaning is offered for $4 per pheasant or you’re welcome to use our facility.
Camping is available bring your Truck, Trailer, Motorhome or Camper for free!